- Books 1-3: Fuck yeah, I'm Harry Potter.
- Books 4-7: Fuck, I'm Harry Potter.
Half of the time I want to be in college already, the other half of the time I want to be a five year old again.
I love when I put my iPod on shuffle and a song that I didn’t know I really wanted to hear comes on. I feel like patting my iPod and whispering “good job.”
- me: *Crying while watching Sherlock*
- mum: What's wrong with you?
- me: I HAVE TOO MANY FEELINGS
I’m actually kind of annoyed with the fact that John forgave Mary, and that her and Sherlock made it seem like John somehow actually wanted this. His reaction when he found out broke my heart.
- Friend: Who's your favorite superhero?
- Me: The Doctor.
- Friend: I don't think you under-
- Me: I understood perfectly.
I was bored, and have no life, so what better use of my time right?
1. Who was the last person you held hands with? Ash because my hands were freezing, as always.
2. Are you outgoing or shy? If it is convenient for me to be outgoing then I shall be outgoing, I don’t consider myself to be “shy”, but I select the people I wish to talk to carefully.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing? My cousin Lupe
4. Are you easy to get along with? Only if you aren’t overly sensitive.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you? I don’t know?
6. What kind of people are you attracted to? People with smart brains, dark senses of humor, and megan fox/matt smith faces.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now? Hopefully I’m still have all of my friend relationships two months from now. ha
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? Not really, however talking about STD’s makes me want to barf completely and I’ve been known to gag in health class, and or skip it all together.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? I don’t remember, it was probably a long time ago.
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say? Gatorade.. I’m sick.
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now? My all time favorite songs would be to hard to figure out. The songs I’ve been playing the most recently are :
Therapy -All Time Low
Stay Together For The Kids- Blink 182
Far From Home -Five Finger Death Punch
Badly Broken -Get Scared
The Lake -Aunt Martha
I’m Low On Gas and You Need a Jacket -Pierce The Veil
Midnight Memories - One Direction
Sempiternal - Bring Me The Horizon
From Death To Destiny - Asking Alexandria
Vulnerable -The Used
Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams - 30 Seconds to Mars
Everything by mcr because I’m still trying to cope
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair? I greatly dislike when strangers touch my hair, just because they think it’s cool. However, I like when people I know play with my hair, even if I pretend like I don’t.
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles? No, but that doesn’t stop me from labeling things as that.
15. What good thing happened this summer? I went to Stanford, and met some amazing people!
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Well if it would bring them back to life, I suppose I would.
17. Do you think there is life on other planets? Why not, the universe is going to hell if we’re the only life in it.
18. Do you still talk to your first crush? Nope
19. Do you like bubble baths? I love them.
20. Do you like your neighbors? I don’t talk to them, but they have shit taste in music.
21. What are you bad habits? I’ve got a wee bit of a problem with nail biting
22. Where would you like to travel? Japan of course.
23. Do you have trust issues? Yes, probably more than normal.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine? Making people laugh
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with? everything
26. What do you do when you wake up? I resist the urge to go back to sleep
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker? I want to be as black as I feel
28. Who are you most comfortable around? My dog
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up? Well once you get a piece of this what do you expect hahhaha
30. Do you ever want to get married? most definitely
31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail? Yes, but I greatly dislike ponytails, because they give me headaches. HEADACHES. (If you get this reference I love you)
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with? well considering I can only marry one of them.. none
33. Spell your name with your chin. no, my buttchin can’t handle that
34. Do you play sports? What sports? I play tennis
35. Would you rather live without TV or music? Without tv duh
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them? only all the time
37. What do you say during awkward silences? sooo *random question*
38. Describe your dream girl/guy? well they have to be perfect so
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in? All stores that sell coke
40. What do you want to do after high school? Go to uni of course
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? As long as they earn it
42. If you’re being extremely quiet what does it mean? It means my mind is going haywire, or I’m spacing out, or I’m focused on something, or I’m listening
43. Do you smile at strangers? If they look friendly enough, or if they look like somewhat of a sociopath just in case they don’t murder me
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean? bottom of the ocean, considering we know less about it
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning? The fear of failing school and becoming a lowlife parasite to the world
46. What are you paranoid about? everything
47. Have you ever been high? on an airplane
48. Have you ever been drunk? on happiness haha read it in a book, thought the line was shite
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about? probably
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore? dark navy blue
51. Ever wished you were someone else? Yes, but most importantly all the times I was glad to not be someone else
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself? so many things idk
53. Favourite makeup brand? sephora
54. Favourite store? borders
55. Favourite blog? too many on tumblr
56. Favourite colour? Blood red I suppose considering black and gray aren’t colors
57. Favourite food? Pizza, or blueberry bagels
58. Last thing you ate? a blueberry bagel
59. First thing you ate this morning? Home made fruit smoothie
60. Ever won a competition? For what? I’m sure I have, nothing seems to come to mind
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what? secretz
62. Been arrested? For what? no
63. Ever been in love? don’t think so
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss? it was awkward
65. Are you hungry right now? nope
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends? I like my twitter friends more, even though I’ve had both for almost four years already I still have more friends on twitter.
67. Facebook or Twitter? Twitter duh
68. Twitter or Tumblr? Twitter
69. Are you watching tv right now? no
70. Names of your bestfriends? It’d be so awkward if I didn’t name someone who thought we were friends so no
71. Craving something? What? graduation
72. What colour are your towels? black, black, and dark red
72. How many pillows do you sleep with? three
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? only if I want to trigger an asthma attack in my sleep
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have? a lot, though most are in storage because I have no use for them
75. Favourite animal? Albino Squirrel, and kitten
76. What colour is your underwear? ask your mum
77. Chocolate or Vanilla? depends
78. Favourite ice cream flavour? vanilla
79. What colour shirt are you wearing? black *shocker*
80. What colour pants? black
81. Favourite tv show? Criminal Minds
82. Favourite movie? The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2? 1, duh
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street? mean girls
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls? Karen
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo? I HATE THIS MOVIE BECAUSE I WAS TORTURED INTO WATCHING IT REPEATEDLY IN REMEDIAL SPANISH IN MIDDLE SCHOOL
87. First person you talked to today? My sister
88. Last person you talked to today? friend on twitter
89. Name a person you hate? I don’t have the energy to hate someone
90. Name a person you love? Megan Fox, Matt Smith, Ben Bruce, Kristen Stewart….
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now? Why punch them in the face when they can work for minimum wage for me in the future
92. In a fight with someone? no, too bothersome
93. How many sweatpants do you have? too many
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have? a healthy amount
95. Last movie you watched? Iron Man 3
96. Favourite actress? Emma Watson, Megan Fox,
97. Favourite actor? Alan Rickman, John Cusack, Robet Downy Jr., Tom Hiddleston, Matt Smith
98. Do you tan a lot? accidentally
99. Have any pets? the best dog in the world
100. How are you feeling? eh
101. Do you type fast? pretty good at it
102. Do you regret anything from your past? depends
103. Can you spell well? considering my dyslexia, I’d say I’m pretty good at it.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past? of course
105. Ever been to a bonfire party? yes. love them.
106. Ever broken someone’s heart? hope not
107. Have you ever been on a horse? yes, I love horses
108. What should you be doing? studying/homework
109. Is something irritating you right now? eh
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt? haha i don’t think so
111. Do you have trust issues? maybe, maybe not
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of? my whole class, because my administrator thought it’d be nice to barge into class, hollering like a lunatic in a santa costume- completely oblivious of the kid with diagnosed chronic anxiety. can you tell I’m still a bit angry?
113. What was your childhood nickname? you don’t want to know
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state? yes, of course
115. Do you play the Wii? sometimes
116. Are you listening to music right now? yes
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?not that much
118. Do you like Chinese food? definitely
119. Favourite book? The Master and Margarita - Mikhail Bulgakov
120. Are you afraid of the dark? depends
121. Are you mean? probably
122. Is cheating ever okay? no
123. Can you keep white shoes clean? never
124. Do you believe in love at first sight? not romantically
125. Do you believe in true love? yes
126. Are you currently bored? definitely
127. What makes you happy? Poetry, music, literature, fam and friends
128. Would you change your name? yes, only my first name though
129. What your zodiac sign? don’t care
130. Do you like subway? of course
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? depends what my respective feelings are
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? ugh repeat
133. Favourite lyrics right now? “This world will never be what I expected, and if I don’t belong who would have guessed it?”
134. Can you count to one million? duh
135. Dumbest lie you ever told? Don’t know, sure my mum remembers
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed? closed, and locked
137. How tall are you? 5’6 though apparently my doctor is a liar
138. Curly or Straight hair? wavy, straightish
139. Brunette or Blonde? blacknette? lol
140. Summer or Winter? Definitely autumn
141. Night or Day? night
142. Favourite month? October
143. Are you a vegetarian? no, I’ve tried it and failed miserably
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate? milk chocolate c:
145. Tea or Coffee? neither, coke or water
146. Was today a good day? it was rather bland
147. Mars or Snickers? neither
148. What’s your favourite quote? “Manuscripts don’t burn.” -Mikhail Bulgakov
"My excuse is that I’m a writer."- Mario Chard
"Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they do." - Luke 23:24
“In the end there is no greater motivation than revenge.” – Mihael Keehl
“Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.” –Albus Dumbledore
all of them, and many more.
149. Do you believe in ghosts? yes
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page? “What in the world led you wandering to Thrushcross Grange?” -Wuthering Heights